What is the industry? What can I do with my skills? Who is watching? Who is listening? Where can I go?
These questions will be discussed in-depth, if not answered, in this course on going forward with your talent and vision.
It's not easy for an artist, but with some training, and especially, a network of colleagues and mentors, you can begin to navigate the professional world.
- Welcome to Professional Practices
- Course details
- Week One: Intro to Professional Practices - art making, philosophy and the everyday
- Notes on making art
- Two Questions by Lynda Barry
- Why make art reflective exercise
- Justine Mara Andersen Big Ideas About the Role Of the Artist